Citrix released security advisories to address multiple vulnerabilities in Citrix products. An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities by sending specially crafted requests to an affected system.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops prior to version 2212
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR prior to CU2
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 1912 LTSR prior to CU6
- Citrix Workspace App for Linux prior to version 2302
- Citrix Workspace App prior to version 2212
- Citrix Workspace App 2203 LTSR prior to CU2
- Citrix Workspace App 1912 LTSR prior to CU7 Hotfix 2 (19.12.7002)
Depending on the vulnerability being exploited, a successful exploitation could lead to elevation of privilege, security restriction bypass or tampering on an affected system.
Software updates for affected systems are now available. Administrators of affected systems should follow the recommendations provided by the product vendor and take immediate actions to mitigate the risk.
- https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2023-24483 (to CVE-2023-24486)