Cisco released security advisories to address multiple vulnerabilities in Cisco devices and software. For information about the vulnerabilities and the attacking vectors, please refer to the corresponding security advisories at the vendor's website.
- Cisco 1000 and 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs)
- Cisco Carrier Packet Transport
- Cisco Catalyst 8000V Edge Software
- Cisco Catalyst 8200, 8300, 8500 and 8500L Series Edge Platforms
- Cisco Cloud Services Routers 1000V
- Cisco ConfD
- Cisco Cybervision Software
- Cisco Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software (NFVIS)
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Software
- Cisco IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Integrated Services Virtual Routers (ISRv)
- Cisco Meraki MX Series Software
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
- Cisco Redundancy Configuration Manager for Cisco StarOS Software
- Cisco SD-WAN vBond Software
- Cisco SD-WAN vEdge Routers
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage Software
- Cisco SD-WAN vSmart Software
- Cisco Ultra Gateway Platform
- Cisco Virtual Topology System (VTS)
- Cisco Webex Meetings
For detailed information of the affected products, please refer to the section "Affected Products" of corresponding security advisory at vendor's website.
Depending on the vulnerabilities being exploited, a successful exploitation could lead to remote code execution, arbitrary command injection, cross-site scripting, denial of service or information disclosure of affected system.
Software updates for affected systems are now available. System administrators of affected systems should follow the recommendations provided by the product vendor and take immediate actions to mitigate the risk. For detailed information of the available patches, please refer to the section "Fixed Software" of corresponding security advisory at vendor's website.
System administrators should contact their product support vendors for the fixes and assistance.